Sunday, September 26, 2010

Hot Off the Press ;)

The Leuven Bears had their first "press conference" it seemed more like a night for the sponsors and their guests to meet the team. Lindsey, Malu (Dior's teammate John's wife-they are from San Francisco too!) and Tofi's sons were with me. I have become absolutely obsessed with the Tofi babies.


The boys from left to right are Ioane 3yrs old , Tommy 2yrs old and Ernie 1 yr old. So many people think the boys are older than they are because they are so tall!


Don't they all look so excited ?! The man in the front middle is Dior's new coach.

Dior in his new jersey no more Green and Gold and a new number.

Lindsey, Me and Malu :)

The speeches were all in Dutch so we didn't understand a word hahaha the introduction of each player was in English though. When Luis the manager was introducing Jared he said Jared was an avid reader... Lindsey looked at me and said "Jared doesn't like to read!" Then when Dior was introduced Luis said something about Dior "sometimes" playing defense. Third (this was the best) he said Benson another player was here with his girlfriend Lisa. I thought YESSS Benson lives around the block that must mean there is a Lisa around the block from me!! YAY a new friend who lives right by me... I spent the rest of the press conference looking for "Lisa." Only to have Luis tell me oooo no those intros were all lies I just made them up because all the lines rhymed and they sounded funny!! hahahahaha so there is no Lisa :( 

Luis and his wife :)

No comments:

Post a Comment