Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Brrrrrr its Cold Out Here!!

Levice weather forecast: Mostly Cloudy, High Chance of Snow. High 26F and Low 9F.

Is this cold enough? No actually its not because last week we had a low of 7F. Yes 7.
We've had a lot of snow recently and I'm thinking it's Dior's fault. Dior kept going on about how its already February and its not going to snow anymore. Guess he was wrong.
Check out this frozen river!!
 I went on my first road trip to the city of Nitra, Slovakia. I drove with another teammate's wife and we got very lost. I actually prefer getting lost (as long as we eventually get there) it gives me a chance to see more of the city. We were lost in a residential area so I got to check out all the tiny one way streets. Nitra has a fabulous mall and I've already been researching how to get there by train! Similar to the rest of Europe there were many massive churches in Nitra. However, what really caught my eye was this giant power plant. I can actually see it from my apartment so on the drive to Nitra I took a closer look. I was told its a Nuclear Power Plant..............
Looks like Homer Simpsons work.

Dior's team just started the second round of the season which decides what two teams will be heading to the playoffs. Six teams are already automatically in so now the bottom eight teams need to battle it out for the last two spots.

No comments:

Post a Comment