Sunday, January 9, 2011

Happy New Year 2011!

Happy New Year!! After a much needed trip home for the holidays we are back in Leuven. I am so happy I was able to spend the holidays with my family. The best part of my trip home was baptizing baby Sofia. I love her so much!

Dior and I spent New Years Eve in the center of Leuven in "old market." We met up with Dior's teammate Ade there. There was a DJ and the center was packed with people dancing. At midnight there were fireworks but they were a little hard to see through all the clouds. Lucky for us it didn’t rain that night! :) We tried to go into the bars/clubs but since smoking indoors is legal here it was difficult to breathe in there.  This was definitely my best New Years, it felt surreal to be experiencing it in Belgium.








I am planning to go to the coast of Belgium this week but still not sure since there has been a lot of rain. We are now in the second half of the season and have so much to look forward to! My parents are coming to visit, my friend Jessica is coming to visit, Uncle William is visiting and with these visits comes a lot of traveling! (Plus in 4 months I will be home sweet home!)

No comments:

Post a Comment