Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Nagoya: City Science Museum

After the Toyota Museum we went to visit the City Science Museum. From a few blocks away we could already see the giant planetarium! Outside of the museum there is a large park, I can't wait to go back on a sunny day for a picnic!
I can't wait to go back on a sunny day!
 While shopping in the Sakae district of Nagoya we bumped into this gorgeous girl. I hope I have the opportunity to try on a kimono before I leave Japan.
 I spy the Nagoya tv tower! I took more photos close up but they're on my phone. The tower looks like the Eiffel Tower except without the flashing lights and romance :) This tv tower in Nagoya has been a major part of a couple Godzilla movies... Godzilla is always either climbing it or tearing it down!
If you can't tell: Dior is holding an Old Navy bag! I needed new jeans :-p

No comments:

Post a Comment