Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Oh the Places We'll Go

After a whole season of waiting for their visit my parents arrived in Brussels! Dior and I couldn’t wait to take them everywhere and anywhere. Their visit was for two weeks so I pre-planned our trips to make the most of every day. My mom fell in love with Paris and surprisingly my dad loved Amsterdam!

The three of us flew to Milano and took a city tour that included a visit to the Last Supper by daVinci...


From Milano we took a train to Rome where we spent three days walking every inch of Rome.

Trevi Fountain

Vatican

We visited several cities in Belgium: Antwerp ( the diamond capitol), Brugges (the “Venice of the North), Charleroi and Brussels. Of course they spent a lot of time in Leuven (where we live) and said it was definitely one of their favorite cities.

Brussels

I loved all of the sightseeing but (so cheesy) more importantly I enjoyed spending quality time with my parents. We were only missing one thing... TURI!

No comments:

Post a Comment